Here it is! The 2021 Christmas bucket list!
I know there’s not much time until Christmas, but it’s done and it’s ready to be checked off. If we don’t get to all of them, which we probably won’t, that is perfectly okay. It’s something our family looks forward to every Christmas, especially Miss Hadley. And I look forward to picking things to do, and drawing them!
Here are the bucket list items:
- Wear Christmas jammies
- Decorate the front porch
- Mail Christmas cards
- Christmas mani/pani
- Take a drive to look at Christmas lights
- Bake cookies
- Buy a strangers coffee
- Have a Grinch themed meal
- Holiday movie marathon
- Decorate a gingerbread house
- Visit / take a picture with Santa
- Bumper cars at Fountain Square
- Go to the Festival of Lights at the Zoo
- Donate a toy to a kid in need
We’ve already started some of the things on the list, need to cross some off. But we are excited for Christmas, it’ll be here before we know it!
Do you and your family do a bucket list for Christmas?
One thought on “Our 2021 Christmas Bucket List.”
Pingback: Our 2022 Christmas Bucket List. |