These are the best baby books we’ve found for our little almost one year old. We started reading to our son around the 6-7 month and it’s become part of our bedtime routine. Most nights he loves to read, he has his favorites, and he loves to point at pictures, and touch the pages. Here are his favorites from the past year…
1. PEAS ON EARTH (Buy at Amazon)
2. I WANT TO BE A FIREFIGHTER (Buy at Amazon)
3. SPARKLE-GO-SEEK RESCUE (Buy at Amazon)
4. WHO SAID BOO? (Buy at Amazon)
5. TO THE RESCUE (Buy at Amazon)
6. LLAMA LLAMA HIDE & SEEK (Buy at Amazon)
7. ON THE FARM (Buy at Amazon)
Some of these books are interactive, some of the pages have pop ups, and things they can open. And some books are touch and feel, he loves those the most. He also likes the books that have the thicker pages. Some nights he’s all about reading, and some nights he’s done reading after one book. It all depends on the mood, but the point is we keep reading every night before bed. Having a routine is all that matters!
Now, I’d love to hear from you! What are your favorite books you read with your baby? I am always looking for more books to read with our baby boy. Thanks for stopping by!