This month the group Not Just a Mom is doing the top five favorite family activities. My eight year old daughter and I came up with these together! So here they are…
1. BOATING. We love to go out on our boat as much as we can. This year hasn’t been all that much with my husband’s crazy work schedule. But the few years prior, we were out on it every chance we got.
2. SWIM. The second our pool opens we can’t wait to go! We love to hang out in any body of water really, the pool, the lake, the ocean, etc.
3. PLAYING UNO. Hadley will play a game of Uno any time of day, any day of the week. I don’t have any photos of us actually playing it, but we’ve played countless times. And I think we have at least three decks of Uno at our house. We love the game!
4. BEACH. The beach is my ultimate favorite place to go. I feel so calm at the beach, I’m so relaxed, and the sound of the ocean waves is just my fave.
5. ZOO. Everyone loves the zoo at any age! It’s always a fun time seeing the animals, and when you bring your kids with you, it’s even better watching them experience all the animals through their eyes. We love the zoo!
Here is a list of the topics for the rest of the year if you’d like to join in!
Please check out my other social media platforms!
I’d love for you to follow me, and I’d love to follow you back!
Click on each icon…