Here it is! The 2022 Christmas Bucket List!
Finished the list super early this year! Just in time for the first of December. We look forward to this every Christmas season, it’s so much fun to see Hadley get excited about all the things we will try and do.
Here are the bucket list items:
- Have a fire with no electronics
- Read A Christmas Story
- Make a gingerbread house
- Write a letter to Santa
- Drive around and look at Christmas lights
- Bake cookies
- Watch a Christmas movie
- See Santa
- Wear Christmas pajamas
- Buy a strangers coffee
- Eat a candy cane
- Go to the festival of lights
- Wear Christmas socks
- Shake a snow globe
- Do a puzzle with Christmas music and popcorn
- Make paper snowflakes and decorate the windows
- Make reindeer food
- Have a North Pole breakfast
- Color Christmas pictures
- Catch Mom and Dad under the mistletoe
We are excited for the month of December, and to do all the festive things!
In case you missed it, check out last year’s 2021 Christmas bucket list.