Easy and delicious Pistachio Bread is so sweet and easy to make! The best part is no mixer is needed.
We love pistachio flavored anything around our home. Pistachios, pistachio pudding, etc. We have been making this recipe for years and years, even the kids love it. It’s super easy, and tastes delicious! It comes out perfect every time.
Because of the green color, it’s fun to make this for St. Patrick’s Day! But we’ve made it for Easter, Christmas, birthdays, pretty much any occasion this is always a hit.
HOW TO MAKE PISTACHIO BREAD
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 box instant pistachio pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/8 cup water
A few tablespoons of sugar, and a few teaspoons of cinnamon, mix together in a bowl. I always think it’s right when the mixture is more of a light brown than white color.
MIX. Mix all six ingredients together in a large bowl, using a spoon (no mixer). Set aside.
PANS. Grease 2-3 loaf pans with cooking spray, and sprinkle the cinnamon/sugar mix on all sides of the pans.
BAKE. Pour the batter evenly into the pans. Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon/sugar mixture lightly over the top of the batter to lightly coat. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Let cool. And if you are lucky, lick the spoon while your kiddo is at school!
- Loaves of this bread makes great gifts for family, friends, and neighbors. Simply use the disposable bake pans you can get at the grocery store.
- To store bread, cool the loaves first, tightly wrap with plastic wrap, and then cover with foil.
- This bread can be made ahead of time, like a few days.
- To store bread, wrap in foil and keep in the fridge or freezer.
- Warm a piece of bread up in the microwave, and add some butter!
Enjoy our favorite bread!
One thought on “The best pistachio bread.”
That looks delicious!!